All our tours are private and tailor-made: whatever makes you dream of Scotland, we can make it real.
From the moment you drop us an e-mail we start designing your guided road trip. Depending on what you want to do and how much time you have, we’ll come up with a personalised itinerary for your tour.
We can take you anywhere you want and help you tick off all the big attractions from your bucket list: from Edinburgh’s Royal Mile, through Loch Lomond up to the Highlands and the Isle of Skye. Our mission though is to share the Scotland we fell in love with and give you a chance to explore its hidden beauty far from the crowds.
We are proud to offer something different by providing tours in four languages: English, French, Italian and Polish. More than that, as we care about your comfort and safety, we run the tours together to provide you with a driver and a guide at all times.
Leave all the guidebooks and dictionaries at home and enjoy Scotland without the hassle of planning, driving and communicating in a foreign language!
Good to know:
Wondering how your tour might look like? Check out some of our ideas, but remember that every itinerary we plan is unique and tailor-made.
Scotland’s capital has a lot to offer – here’s just 10 of the many things we could do together on your city tour:
1. A walk in Dean Village – quaint corner hidden away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
2. MUST SEE #1: Royal Mile. Climb up the most famous street in Scotland from the royal Palace of Holyroodhouse to the ancient Edinburgh Castle.
3. Conquer the peak of Arthur’s Seat – a pocket of stunning wilderness in the heart of the city centre.
4. Take a well deserved break with a pint at one of the oldest pubs in Scotland: The White Hart Inn.
5. MUST SEE #2: Edinburgh Castle. Do we need to say more?
6. Discover a lesser known part of the city walking through green Meadows and Marchmont.
7. Get to know Edinburgh’s New Town on the way to the fascinating Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
8. Grab a coffee in Leith, visit the Royal Yacht Britannia and dip your toes in water at Portobello Beach.
9. MUST SEE #3: Calton Hill. The perfect spot to admire the city from above.
10. Explore Greyfriars Kirkyard, an unlikely attraction for all dog lovers and potterheads.
No matter where you arrive or stay, we’ll pick you up at the beginning of the day.
09:30 – Private tour of Stirling Castle with your own guide
11:30 – Visit to the Church of the Holy Rude and its old graveyard
12:00 – Walk in the Old Town and lunch break
14:00 – Drive to Deanston and stroll in the village
15:00 – Tour and whisky tasting at Deanston Distillery
16:30 – Doune Castle, set location for Outlander and Game of Thrones
18:00 – Historic town of Dunblane
At the end of the day, we’ll drive you back to your preferred destination.
Day 1: We start with a morning tour of Glasgow and lunch in town. We then head north and take some time to explore the banks of Loch Lomond. To finish the day, we check in to historic Drovers Inn in Inverarnan for a meal and a night of rest.
Day 2: We drive to Glencoe and enjoy a walk through the valley (we can plan longer hikes for more advanced ramblers). After a spot of lunch, we visit Fort William and head to Glenfinnan viaduct and monument. We spend the night in Fort Augustus.
Day 3: You can try to spot the monster on a morning cruise on Loch Ness, before we drive you up to Urquhart Castle. Next step is Inverness, where we grab lunch and take a quick tour. We head back south through the Cairngorms National Park to take you to your preferred destination.