IN & OUT OF STIRLING: ONE-DAY PRIVATE TOUR
Explore Stirling and nearby area on a day full of breathtaking sights and amazing stories! We’ll take time to visit the royal Stirling Castle and the Old Town in the morning, while in the afternoon we’ll meet William Wallace at his monument and head north for a taste of whisky and bloody clan stories. We will guide you around Stirling, tell you about its history and legends, and make sure you enjoy a perfect day in our town.
Let us know if you have any specific interests and needs – we will adapt the tour for you!
– Private tour of Stirling Castle with your own guide
– Visit to the Church of the Holy Rude and its old graveyard
– Walk in the Old Town and lunch break
– Climb to the National Wallace Monument
– Local whisky tasting at Deanston Distillery
– Doune Castle, filming set for Outlander and Game of Thrones
No matter where you arrive or stay, we’ll pick you up at the beginning of the day and drive you back to your preferred destination – just tick the right box when filling up the form below!